Monday, November 24, 2008

youtube

It's driving me crazy. Everything is a copyright infringement. I just had my anniversary video taken down for using a Rivers Cuomo song. I don't understand.

Is Weezer complaining? Is it just a general thing they are regulating right now? Is it cause I used the whole song? I have other songs that I used just parts of, and they were not taken down.

The funny thing about it is I had a friend who saw the video. He likes Weezer and had never heard of Rivers' solo album. He went out and bought it. You're welcome for the free advertising. I had the same video loaded on facebook, and they took it down. My blog is the last known location. Please don't take it down. Please.

Oh, by the way. I didn't blog about the Weezer concert yet, but it was awesome.

No comments: