Friday, March 7, 2008

Recent News

Well, we've had a busy few weeks. We attended Nate and Kylie's wedding where Melanie was a bride's maid, and I was a groom's man. It was fun. We are so happy for them, and Kylie looked so pretty. We have spent a lot of time with them over the last year, and now they have made a more permanent move to St. George so we are sad about that. We are excited to have them visit this weekend.


At the Jazz Game

Melanie's taken up sewing. She's really good at it. She is taking a beginners course and made several useful things: pillow cases, pajama pants, dish towels, and blankets. I have been occupying my time watching Tennessee and BYU beat most everybody in their path, and I have been reading a lot. I am currently reading The Creature from Jekyll Island. Pretty good stuff

The biggest news is that we are moving, which I am excited/not excited about. My house proved to be a bad investment when the market took a downturn. I'm OK, I will break even on it, but it's upsetting because we had potential to make a lot, and my partner is probably going to hurt some from the deal. We are most likely moving to Alpine now. We wanted to live a bit farther South, but my company has a vacant house here that needs tenants, so they are hooking us up. I am glad to be moving from Suncrest, though I hate the process of moving. This seems to be the worst winter people can remember, and rest assured it was worse on the mountain:

Photobucket

So we will probably be moving by the end of the month. Anybody want to help?

3 comments:

Turbo said...

Dude, I'm digging the new estilo. I don't know If Reagan told you, but we are going to be out there in May for my sister's wedding. We will have to check out your new pad. Good luck with the move.

Unknown said...

I am excited you get to move away from that pile of snow. I read your entire blog. Nice to know you have a little motivation for writing in your bones. I think you should add a category to your movies that somehow includes immature comedies. Those are good ones and I know you like them (I do to). Anywho, hope all is well and know I am going to read your crap from now on.

Kristen said...

Yeah, you're a blogger! Let us know when ya'll are moving, we'll come help